Every child deserves the basic needs for survival. The Umoja Children’s Village – Ukunda will provide food, shelter, love, care, respect, education, and support for the vulnerable and orphaned children in Kenya.
We will create an environment that provides:
- food and nutritional support
- shelter where children can feel safe and secure
- protection from all forms of abuse
- acceptable health care services
- psychosocial and emotional support
- educational and vocational assistance and training
- the right to fulfil their spiritual and religious beliefs
- the opportunity to realise their physical, mental, and social potential
- guidance so to realise their rights and responsibilities and understand shared values
- unconditional love and a sense of belonging
- and, hope for the future.